Helping you mitigate and potentially reduce tax liabilities.
Every business transaction carries tax implications, both presently and in the future. Assessing your tax position before and after completing a deal is vital. With the right transaction structure, you can optimise returns and minimise tax payments.
We can help you with a range of issues you will encounter, including:
- Identifying the potential financial and tax consequences of the deal on your business today and your tax bill this year (and in future years).
- Identifying the most tax-efficient way of structuring the purchase.
- Advise you on any tax warranties, indemnities, revenue clearances, VAT and any SDLT/LBTT that may be due.
- Determine alternative tax planning strategies to achieve the same result and any constraints that you may face.
- Personal tax planning and wealth management.