Helping businesses and organisations in managing and minimising risks to their business, finances, and operations.
Risk management is an ongoing process that requires continuous attention.
Our experienced advisors will provide you with an independent perspective on available courses of action, drawing from their expertise and knowledge of similar situations and outcomes. This valuable insight is essential for managing both clear and uncertain risks.
We cover a range of areas, including:
- Your trading and production operations.
- Financial, accounting and tax – direct and indirect.
- People – your key directors and employees.
- Legal, regulatory and governance.
- Your markets, key clients and other risks external to the business that could have an effect on your ability to meet the targets set out in the business plan.
- Environmental risks – both from an operational perspective and compliance with current and potential future legislation.
- What actions are required to manage each risk (and when)?
- How to go about eliminating or reducing the exposure.
- Develop contingency plans if the issue arises.
After assessing the situation, we will help you develop a plan and, if necessary, a risk register with action plans for each identified risk.
However, it may not be necessary to address every identified risk, as accepting some level of risk is a part of business. The important thing is that you are aware of the risks and have considered their potential impacts.