Our employment tax specialists offer valuable guidance on tax matters relevant to your business or charity.
Proactive tax planning not only saves you money and time but also allows your management team to focus on strategic employment issues and business growth. Whether you're a large or small employer in the commercial sectors, a non-profit charity, or a public sector organisation, we can provide advice on the benefits of sound tax planning.
This includes maximising tax savings and offering additional incentives to your employees.
Our services include:
- Review current remuneration schemes for directors and employees to ensure they are fully compliant with the current tax legislation – PAYE and NI.
- Creating new remuneration and company share-save and option schemes that help to recruit retain and incentivise employees to higher performance.
- Advising on salary sacrifice schemes, flexible benefits and P11Ds.
- Company cars and fleet planning.
- Termination of employment, redundancy planning and advice.
- Advising on construction industry scheme (CIS).
- Identifying ways to minimise NIC costs and avoid PAYE errors and the follow-on penalties.
Our popular Employment Tax Healthcheck involves a comprehensive review of your current employment tax situation, remuneration strategies, and compliance with PAYE and National Insurance regulations.
Following the review, you will receive a detailed report outlining potential areas for savings and identifying any non-compliant aspects that require corrective actions.
If you’re interested in this service, please contact us.