Who Are We Looking For?
Working in a professional accountancy firm offers a dynamic and challenging environment.
We offer ample opportunities for career growth and development within our organisation as well as a competitive salary and benefits package that includes our pension scheme, critical illness cover and support with finance matters.
You’ll thrive on the excitement of working directly with a diverse range of Scottish businesses, charities, trusts, and family firms.
You’ll need ambition and determination to succeed, but rest assured, we will be there to support you every step of the way.
- Committed, professional and have good communication skills.
- A grad seeking a rewarding professional career who has a passion for growth.
- Commercially aware – specifically in Scotland’s key industry sectors and have an appreciation of business dynamics.
- A strategist, intuitive, have drive and ambition.
- Hons degree/post-grad qualified.
- A brand champion.
We'll provide you with:
- Extensive support – on the job, mentoring, graduate buddy, professional exams study-time.
- A rich and diverse range of business, tax, accounting and financial experience.
- Comprehensive internal/external training programme.
- Competitive reward and benefits package.
- ACCA-authorised training programmes.
- Knowledge management, CPD and online learning courses.
What you need:
We welcome applications from everyone who is on track to achieve, or that meets our minimum academic requirements irrespective of what or where you have studied
- Honours degree/post-graduate qualifications
Application and interview process:
- CVs should be submitted to us by no later than Wed 29th Nov 2023.
- Dec 2023 – CVs shortlisted and successful candidates invited forward to video interview where they will be asked to answer 5 short video questions
- Feb 2024 – 1st and 2nd stage interviews: Interview and assessment task carried out by an Audit and Accounts Manager/Director Offers will be made March 2024
Join our talented team, where we prioritise care, success, and enjoyment in everything we do.