What You’ll Get
As an accredited training provider for ICAS and platinum members of ACCA, Martin Aitken offers trainees a wide range of professional experiences.
You will work with diverse businesses, including sole traders, SMEs, charities, and high-net-worth individuals. You’ll also gain industry knowledge in sectors such as professional services, property, healthcare, food and drink, and financial services.
You will be involved in various assignments, including audits, accounts, tax planning, and business advisory services.
Competitive salaries, attractive benefits, and support with professional qualifications are provided.
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of £22,714.
- 4% employer pension contribution.
- Annual leave 34.5 days inc. bank holidays.
- Closed for 2 weeks over Christmas.
- Paid block study and exam leave.
- On the job experience, coaching and mentoring.
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Corporate Gym Membership – paid in full by MACO.
- Summer socialising events.
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee.