We are always concerned about the threat of tax enquiries for our clients. These can be chosen at random and all taxpayers are more at risk than ever before.
We arrange a scheme which pays our clients’ fees in dealing with tax enquiries, to give peace of mind against a potential attack and to ensure they can afford a full defence.
Costs for a typical tax investigation can often escalate, not because you have made a mistake, but because you are required to prove yourself innocent of any wrongdoing.
HMRC does not consider costs when conducting its often lengthy enquiries and even a basic tax enquiry can result in professional fees running into £000’s. Our business clients also receive free telephone access to a 24-hour Business Legal Advice line for Employment Law, Health & Safety and other Commercial issues.
Essential reading before you subscribe:
- The Key Facts (Cover Summary) showing details of the cover available: key facts
- Status Disclosure and other information
- Client Protector Policy
- Introductory downloadable leaflet: Tax investigations Package
Subscribing to the tax investigations package ensures that we will do the following for you:
- Handle all meetings and correspondence with the Tax Inspector.
- Respond to HMRC on your behalf and provide you with full representation.
- Deal with the tax authorities and prepare and defend your case fully.
- Give you complete peace of mind that the professional representation costs of your defence are covered.
That’s why we recommend that all clients subscribe to this service.
If you are looking to Make an online payment for tax investigations insurance click here or you can contact us directly.