Cloud accounting software will save you time and will help you to stay in control of your business finances.
Xero, Freeagent, Quickbooks and Kashflow work how you’d expect them to work, without using confusing jargon or complicated processes, giving you everything you need from invoicing to cashflow management and automatic VAT return generation and filing at your fingertips.
You can also tailor your cloud accounting software with additional virtual finance director services and business applications which integrate seamlessly and will provide you with handy digital tools for managing your finances.
We know that you want to spend your time on what you do, not struggling with complicated software trying to understand how it works.
That’s why we recommend cloud accounting software to our clients. >Get in touch to arrange a demo
Easy to use
- Get started quickly, with no accounting jargon to learn.
- Control your finances from any internet connected device.
- Provide access to multiple concurrent users.
- Generate and file VAT returns quickly and easily.
- Create branded quotes and convert to an invoice with a single click.
- Connect directly to your online banking service (there are some restrictions) enabling you to import your transactions directly, saving you time and ensuring accuracy.
Get paid quicker with less risk
- Simplify credit control with automatic payment reminders.
- Generate email invoices and receive payment quicker with cashless payments.
- Create recurring monthly and annual invoices.
- Record and keep track of how and when payments have been made.
Make better business decisions
- Remain compliant by allowing Martin Aitken & Co to view and validate your records.
- Make better decisions, by receiving advice on real-time data from your dedicated accountant and tax adviser.
- Analyse your expenditure with integrated tracking and forecast your cashflow to spot potential issues before they become problems.
Flexible & Secure
- Add more users as your business expands.
- Your accounting data is securely stored and backed up.
- Access additional capability from our range of virtual finance director services - you will only every pay for what you need, when you need it - with no ongoing cost commitment or lengthy contracts.
- Tailor your software with additional business applications >find out more
- Monthly, quarterly or annual business performance reporting to help you stay in control.
- There is wide range of reporting options which can be tailored to your specific requirements, including: Monthly Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, VAT returns, Aged Creditors & Debtors, Sales & Stock reports.
- Drilling down further, you can analyse by income - payment methods, products, sales type, customer history - and expenditure e.g. type and trends, suppliers.