Cloud accounting will save you time and will help you to stay in control of your business finances.
We know that you want to spend your time on what you do, not struggling with complicated software trying to understand how it works. That’s why we recommend either KashFlow or Xero to the majority of our clients.
They are cloud accounting solutions that work how you’d expect them to work, without using confusing jargon or complicated processes, giving you everything you need from invoicing to cashflow management and automatic VAT return generation and filing at your fingertips.
You can also browse the host of additional business applications which fully integrate with the cloud accounting systems that will help you to improve how you manage your finances and run the business >more
Easy to use
- Get started quickly, with no accounting jargon to learn.
- Control your finances from any internet connected device.
- Provide access to multiple concurrent users.
- Generate and file VAT returns quickly and easily.
- Create branded quotes and convert to an invoice with a single click.
- Kashflow & Xero connect directly to your online banking service enabling you to import your transactions directly, saving you time and ensuring accuracy.
Get paid quicker with less risk
- Simplify credit control with automatic payment reminders.
- Generate email invoices and receive payment quicker with cashless payments.
- Create recurring monthly and annual invoices.
- Record and keep track of how and when payments have been made.
Make better business decisions
- Remain compliant by allowing Martin Aitken & Co to view and validate your records.
- Make better decisions, by receiving advice on real-time data.
- Analyse your marketing spend with integrated tracking.
Flexible & Secure
- Add more users as your business expands.
- Access additional capability with a broad range of 3rd party add-ons. Find out more
- Your accounting data is securely stored and backed up.
- Monthly, quarterly or annual business performance reporting to help you stay in control.
- There is wide range of reporting options which can be tailored to your specific requirements, including: Monthly Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, VAT returns, Aged Creditors & Debtors, Sales & Stock reports.
- Drilling down further, you can analyse by income - payment methods, products, sales type, customer history - and expenditure e.g. type and trends, suppliers.