Martin Aitken is delighted to support the Scottish Dental Show conference and exhibition; we will exhibiting over both days: 26th & 27th April 2019 at Braehead Arena, Stand A15.
We will be in the same location as previous years where Jayne Clifford, Director, Martin Aitken & Co Ltd and Scott Lawson, IFA, Martin Aitken Financial Services Limited will be on hand to discuss everything from Making Tax Digital, Financial and Pension Planning, as well as any personal and business taxes queries you may have.
If you are going along to the Scottish Dental Show on either day, do stop by our stand to say hello. Jayne, Scott and the accounting, tax and financial services team will be delighted to see you for a catch up over a coffee and some homemade tablet and macaroon.
Scott Lawson our NHS Pension specialist has particular expertise within the Dental and General practitioners' pension arrangements, he is hosting a lecture on Friday 26th April, 12:15-13:15 in room 4 on:
You can't predict the future, but you can plan for it. Everyone should have sufficient financial protection in place to ensure that things will be taken care of if the unexpected happens.
This session will provide you with a range of insignts, suggestions and an opportunity to hear about working with and getting the most out of your financial adviser:
- Financial planning - who needs it, what it is and why is it important?
- Life events, career events and planning for the unexpected.
- Your financial priorities and choices over the next few years.
- Annual allowance, Lifetime allowance, Tapered annual allowance and the recent changes in the NHS pension scheme.
You may also be interested in:
- HMRC undertaking a review of employment status of Associate Dentists >read more.
- Spring Statement 2019 >read more.
- Dental insights: accounting, tax and finance guidance for associates and principles >download the guide