Martin Aitken has been working on behalf of solicitor clients since the formation of the firm over 100 years ago and is pleased to act for many of the leading Glasgow firms. Solicitor’s accounts require special areas of expertise not least being the complexities associated with handling clients’ money. Our team has the specialist knowledge of the Solicitors (Scotland) Account Rules 2001 to assist you.
- We can help with the design of systems to monitor client’s monies.
- We can provide audit checks to assure the solicitor that existing systems are operating adequately.
- We can assist with the compilation of the twice yearly certificate to the Law Society of Scotland.
- We can give the solicitor assurance that all necessary reconciliations are being adequately undertaken.
- We can assist with cash flows and business plans.
- We will prepare your annual accounts and correspond with HMRC on your behalf.
- We can help resolve any client tax matter queries that may arise from time to time.
- We can assist with the preparation and audit of Trust accounts as required.
Contact us now
Why not contact our Solicitors team headed by partner Jayne Clifford.